Help me in the information

Questions, downloads, issues related to plugins for Enigma Protector
yuturueu

Help me in the information

Post by yuturueu »

Hello dear brothers!

I'm a young game programmer, I'm not that kind of professional programmer, but I'm on the road: D, I came to ask a question for who can answer I thank. I started a plugin programming, a long time, on sockets, to be able to monitor the process of the game by the server, but I was stopped moving it, although I'm coming back, I programmed in C ++ and delphi, more C ++ when I send a dll , it needs "msvcr110d.dll" and "msvcp110d.dll" to go along with its plugin, use vs2012, and delphi 7, plus when I do plugin into delphi, it does not need any dll along with the protector, although I I use the demo version, for testing, when I really complete my journey of creating this complete plugin, I'll buy 'The Enema Protector', let's get down to business, what better performance for a good lightweight plugin? Delphi or C ++ ?? :?

Also, I realized that in vs2012 C ++ has more code accuracy, already delphi 7 and much more dropped
I used 'embarcadero' with the same project, and it got 400KB's heavier than with delphi 7, can anyone explain this to me? :(
Enigma
Site Admin

Re: Help me in the information

Post by Enigma »

Hi, you are welcome with the questions, but these mainly belongs to the development than protection. Would be more reasonable to ask them on a developers forum instead.

Anyway, something I could help.
yuturueu wrote: it needs "msvcr110d.dll" and "msvcp110d.dll" to go along with its plugin,
In Visual Studio project you need to specify the option "Use of MFC" to "Use Standard Windows Libraries".
yuturueu wrote:I used 'embarcadero' with the same project, and it got 400KB's heavier than with delphi 7, can anyone explain this to me?
Maybe some debugging information is included into dll? Check the settings, disable debug information at all.
yuturueu

Re: Help me in the information

Post by yuturueu »

Enigma wrote:
Maybe some debugging information is included into dll? Check the settings, disable debug information at all.
Thanks for the reply, it helped in a good part, 'shipper' was exactly loading several dlls along with plugin, I undressed that way, and it yielded 380KB's, the DL was 20KB's size, which is much better thank you!

Enigma wrote:
In Visual Studio project you need to specify the option "Use of MFC" to "Use Standard Windows Libraries".
about this, I marked options like you, indicates, even so he asked for such dll, plus I think he asked for those dlls, because a normal windows, without 'Microsoft C ++ 2005' having been installed, it requires that it install, more I think the error is in my code, which is forcing the use of these dlls, anyway, thanks for the attention